- Loop Theatre Presents: RABBIE HEID AND THE BAD BISHOP 17th June 2023
- Andrew’s Adventures! 18th June 2021
- Rachel’s Blog 9th June 2021
- Vibrant Voices every Thursday 15th April 2021
- Moving Forward with Denniston 14th April 2021
Commissioned and performed at GoMA. This piece was devised in response to Jaqueline Donachie’s exciting work “Deep in the Heart of Your Brain” which explores disability, care and loss.
A departure from our usual style of work, this piece brought together our performers, Donachie’s poignant sculpture and visual art and the beautifully ethereal sounds of our collaborator Nicolette Corcoran Macleod. The team thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to show a more introspective yet powerful aspect of their skills and experience in relation to their environment.